I am about ten days behind on my blogging challenge. I shall work on that…
Day 13. February 11th, 2011.
20 Random Facts About You.
They love throwing hard challenges at you don’t they, but I guess every good 30 day blog challenge has to go through this, so here goes…
1. My middle name is Kate. And yes, I do love it.
2. If I had a choice I would live entirely off of vegetables.
3. I have an incredibly amazing fiance. Soon to be husband as the days of 2011 tick down.
4. I have been blessed to not only graduate university, but within 3 months of doing so actually not only land a job that corresponds with my degree (which is amazing) but one that I had dreamed about and expected to have to work ten years to get to.
5. I have an absolute obsession with Gilmore Girls. Not only do I continuously watch the seasons from 1-7, through and through and never tire of them, I also include a Gilmore Girls quote in virtually every one of my days.
6. I believe my friends are my greatest asset in my life.
7. I tend to name things. In particular laptops and cars. I believe every car should have a name, at current I drive a gorgeous SX4 named Keiko.
8. I have an obsession with cooking. My cookbook collection is almost as large as my general book collection.
9. I love vanilla soy milk.
10. I have a gorgeous cat named Solomon. And whilst everyone else is rotten to him, I love him and think that he is beautiful. He is a cat with a kind and sweet nature, and he loves to give kisses!
11. I think that you can never have too many perfumes. I particularly have an obsession with celebrity perfumes. I never planned it that way, it just happened. Now its an addiction.
12. My sister is one of my closest friends. I love her to pieces, as well as the fact that she and I are virtually the same person sometimes!
13. I have often been told that I was born in the wrong era. I think I really belong in the 50’s.
14. I believe that pulpy orange juice or a cup of tea can always improve any sadness in my life.
15. I love to plan and throw parties - dinner parties, theme parties, tea parties, birthday events… any party!
16. I refuse to sing unless locked in a car alone.
17. I absolutely LOVE Christmas! And I cannot wait to begin my own Christmas traditions and Bj and I begin our life together this year!
18. I have a strong passion for Indigenous health and strengthening Indigenous communities across Australia.
19. I have the two best friends in the world. Somehow with both of these lovely girls my relationship seemed to race from 0 to 1 000 in the blink of an eye.
20. I have a tendency to be apprehensive towards new situations.
Day 10. February 8th, 2011.
Something you don’t leave the house without.
Easy! My makeup on and a lip balm in my pocket… and most days my telephone.
Day 9. February 7th, 2011. (February 8th, 2011).
What is in your makeup bag?
My makeup bag… a great mixture of a million different cosmetic products all of which, like almost every other female in the world, I use in the vain hope that they will help me look better. Eek! So what do is there?
Let’s see… mineral liquid foundation, mineral foundation powder (light and dark), black pencil eyeliner x2, black mascara x3, mineral concealer, bobby pins, pink nail polish and 4 makeup brushes… and plenty of eyeliner pencil shavings!